TopicHow to Update Netgear Router Firmware?
Netgear routers are best network connection devices, they did not trouble the users with small snags. But to make them run in the efficient manner, it is important to update Netgear router Firmware from time to time.
- Connect your computer and router via Ethernet cable
- Open a web browser and enter the IP address in the search bar
- Press enter and type in the default login credentials
- Once logged in, select the advanced tab > admin button
- Click on the firmware update option
- Tap the link and wait for the router to identify the new firmware, click yes to allow the update